Tourettes T-rex Tourettes T-rex

Nice

I enjoyed it, pretty funny. I guess some people just don't get it. I actually felt quite sorry for the guy at some points. Nice work

007 Catastrophe Royale 007 Catastrophe Royale

Mildly amusing

I just gotta say though, that comment by MyLastBullet is absolute bullshit!

"Daniel Crap Bond gets his manhood cracked by a rope ball. That was a disgrace to the previous Bonds, as the other BETTER BONDS would never allow it....they pwn or outsmart(Goldfinger) the torturer b4 he gets a chance."

The Casino Royale movie is based on the first 007 novel by the late great Ian Fleming and the torture scene was created then. So to say this was a disgrace to the previous Bonds when it's taken directly from the first book is just insane.

Oh and It's not the first movie where Bond's been captured and tortured anyway. Die Another Day anyone?

Making A Piranha Plant Making A Piranha Plant

WOW!

That's pretty incredible. Wasn't expecting anything anywhere near as good as that when I clicked the link. Attention to detail is amazing!

CatGame CatGame

Seriously, it's too hard

If you're getting feedback that it's too hard, that's an indicator that it's too hard. Seriously, they come down too fast too early. You should increase the difficulty slowly while introducing the power ups instead of raining the moggies down at light speed from the very start. Apart from that it seems like a decent enough game. I'm sure you'll learn for next time. Congrats on front page too

Celebémon Tournament #2 Celebémon Tournament #2

Funny

Yes that was quite funny. It gave me something to do on a boring wednesday night anyway. Well done. Please make another one with more Celebemon in it. Oh and the special attacks that you can unlock is a very good idea.

Alloy

Homer's Soundboard Homer's Soundboard

I love the simpsons so much

I wish there were more of Homer's phrases in this but what was there was really good anyway so it was kinda ok. Please do more soundboards. They're great for pranking. I want someone to do a Matrix one.

Alloy