Tourettes T-rex Tourettes T-rex

Nice

I enjoyed it, pretty funny. I guess some people just don't get it. I actually felt quite sorry for the guy at some points. Nice work

007 Catastrophe Royale 007 Catastrophe Royale

Mildly amusing

I just gotta say though, that comment by MyLastBullet is absolute bullshit!

"Daniel Crap Bond gets his manhood cracked by a rope ball. That was a disgrace to the previous Bonds, as the other BETTER BONDS would never allow it....they pwn or outsmart(Goldfinger) the torturer b4 he gets a chance."

The Casino Royale movie is based on the first 007 novel by the late great Ian Fleming and the torture scene was created then. So to say this was a disgrace to the previous Bonds when it's taken directly from the first book is just insane.

Oh and It's not the first movie where Bond's been captured and tortured anyway. Die Another Day anyone?

Making A Piranha Plant Making A Piranha Plant

WOW!

That's pretty incredible. Wasn't expecting anything anywhere near as good as that when I clicked the link. Attention to detail is amazing!

The Mask and the Monster The Mask and the Monster

Mega!

Mate, you actually dreamt that? Must have been a bit scary!! Very good animation

Average Man Average Man

Mega!

Yeah, very nicely done. The lip synching was spot on which I'm sure is hard to do.

Btw, alphatwo7 you're so stupid. He wasn't having a seizure, he was breakdancing you FOOOOOOL!

Super Mario Physics Super Mario Physics

Educational and entertaining...

Nice job. It's very rare that things can provide both entertainment and useful, accurate information successfully but you've hit the nail on the head with this forumla. Spot on.

SEPTEMBER SEPTEMBER

Hehe that was cool

Yeah it's clever. Nice music video man. It made me smile. Nice work buddy. Does this provide a good insight into the everyday lives of American kids then?

dookiemoole responds:

Britain vs America Britain vs America

Nicely done but...

Why did France help America? The french hate Americans. Saying that they hate Britain too. Man those frogs hate everyone don't they!? Anyway I'm biased and would have enjoyed it much more if good old Britain won so there :p

Alloy

Light Saber battle. Light Saber battle.

Yeah that was pretty cool

It was well made and I wish I could do stuff like that in photoshop or whatever. The guy in the hat was grinning all the way through though! I can't say I know many people that would smile during a lightsaber battle but whatever it was still good to watch.

Alloy

Mario's 5th Element (1up) Mario's 5th Element (1up)

Hahahaha

That was great. By far one of the best made Mario videos ever despite the fact that it really had no point. It was really well put together and the sprites were cool.
Well done man.